Mauna Lani Terrace H303
2 Bedroom, 2 & 1/2 Bath Penthouse
Situated on 600 acres of King Kamehameha the Great’s ancient spring-fed fishponds, this top floor, corner unit provides an added measure of privacy and exceptional ocean views. In this peaceful setting, this luxurious penthouse with tropical Asian decor envelops you in all the pampering of Mauna Lani and all the conveniences of home. Any day or every day, you can play Francis H. I’i Brown golf and unparalleled tennis, indulge in a top-rated spa or the area’s finest dining pleasures, all at the acclaimed Mauna Lani Resort.
This elegantly appointed 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,400 square foot penthouse features an enlarged living and dining space with a 20 foot vaulted ceiling and sliding wooden privacy doors, while the master and guest suites each has its own private lanai, showcasing spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean or tropical gardens.
When it’s time to relax, step out on the spacious covered lanai off the living and dining area, complete with wet bar, and enjoy one of the spectacular sunsets the Big Island is famous for. When it’s time to entertain, your guests will savor the culinary delights prepared in the gourmet kitchen.
Unit H303 Amenities
- Luan Mahogany woodworking throughout
- Central Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- 8 inch thick concrete exterior walls for complete privacy.
- Exquisite Gourmet Kitchen featuring: Granite counter tops; high end cook top; subzero 22 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer; Thermador oven; microwave; standard small appliances; dishes; glasses; and cutlery
- Master Suite with private lanai, private bath, double vanities, oversized tub, separate shower
- Guest Suite with private lanai and private bath
- Television, DVD, surround sound stereo
- RoadRunner™ WiFi Internet connection (Computer not included)
The Mauna Lani Resort boasts world class amenities that our guests can enjoy. Visit our image galleries to discover more about the Mauna Lani Terrace and Mauna Lani Resort. We are confident that our condominium will be your first choice for your stay at Mauna Lani Terrace.
Dave and Sandy
Tax ID: W0145092-01